Most Valuable Student Scholarships
The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the annual competition. The contest opens September 1st
- Any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States is eligible to apply
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks
- College students are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify
- Male and female students compete separately
The Most Valuable Student scholarship contest is open to any high school senior who is a US Citizen. Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need.
Legacy Awards are $4,000 scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks members. The Elks National Foundation will offer a total of up to 250 awards in the contest. The ENF Legacy Awards contest kicks off on September 1st. Applications for the contest are available ONLINE ONLY. Click the button below to begin your online application.
Emergency Educational Grants
The Emergency Educational Grant program provides financial assistance to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks, who wish to obtain or further their college education.
Grant amounts are based on the information submitted in the application and can range up to $4,000. The grant is for one year only; however, the student may submit up to three annual renewal applications for succeeding years as long as he or she meets all other eligibility requirements. The applicant cannot accept more than one ENF scholarship/grant in any one academic year.